Monday, February 20, 2012

Tests

We've had first exams in some classes so far. My animal behavior test seemed easier than it was- I lost a bunch of points on tricky things. I also lost 2 points because I forgot penguins were birds...but we'll pretend that never happened.
The pharmacology test today was hard. The first 3 pages weren't too bad. Page 4 was tricky. Pages 5-7 were really really tough (and had some high-point questions, of course). I stayed up all night going back and forth between studying and writing an ethics paper. If I'd budgeted my time better last week, I could have written the paper then and studied more for the test. Bummer. Too soon to tell how I did, but I won't get my hopes too high for now. Need to work on that whole "time management" thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment