Friday, March 9, 2012

Demoted

Today, I think our staff pharmacist (i.e., not the manager) got demoted during my shift. It was a long time coming. He had some serious issues with the fact that his boss was both a female and 20 years younger. But he also had other issues- he once broke a kid's Gameboy while the kid was in the waiting area because the music was too loud. Just went over and whacked it out of the kid's hands. Last week he punched a computer screen. We're a very slow store- maybe only 1200 a week, with just under 120 tech hours. I don't know where he can even go from here! Anyway, the DM called twice tonight, and eventually, RPh just disappeared for about half an hour, came back, only to disappear again. I'm wondering what I'll walk into on Sunday. My poor partner (we rotate the same shifts)- hope she has fun tomorrow if he even shows up. I'd feel bad, but he dug his own grave here. Easy come, easy go- such is the world of the big chain pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment