Sunday, March 11, 2012

Follow-Up

That pharmacist is definitely leaving, probably, maybe. At least, that's what he told all of the customers today. He then tried to get some to call corporate to get him to stay. I can't help but wonder, would he really want to stay with all of the bad blood at the store?
He yelled at me this morning because I mentioned in passing to the pharmacist yesterday that he looked under the weather Friday- which is true. He has an insulin pump (not a secret, he tells everyone), and he just looked a little off. I figured maybe he was messing around with his insulin or something. So he took that to mean I was out to get him, and proceeded to yell at me for 25 minutes today just after we opened. Needless to say, it made for an awkward 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment