Sunday, December 11, 2011

Insane Customer Interactions

Mrs. Perturbed, on the phone: "Are you aware that someone from your store called me twenty minutes ago to tell me you were out of stock on a drug? AND THEN left me a message ten minutes ago to tell me that they now DO have the drug?"
Me: "Umm. Yeah, I vaguely remember someone calling you. So all's well that ends well, you can come today instead of tomorrow if you want. Or not." (what had happened was that we did an RTS from someone else)
Perturbed: "Well, YOU PEOPLE need to look harder!"
--half an hour later, Perturbed is in the store--
Perturbed: "YOU PEOPLE messed up my prescription! My doctor is John Smith! I don't know who this JAY SMITH is!"
Me: "Well, no, look. His name is John Jay Smith. It has his full name, see?"
Perturbed: "You don't know what you're talking about!" --leaves in a huff--
Meanwhile, the pharmacist and my partner tech stood in the corner laughing their tails off.

No comments:

Post a Comment